· The original design has been scaled to large and small sizes.
· The Aero has additional holes for greater breathability, featuring a futuristic design.
· The Stingray provides greater surface area contacting palm for greater comfort, as well as an intuitive aesthetic.
Power Wheelchair Joysticks
created for mobility,
alignment and ease.
The first generation of the ErgoJoystick was designed in 2008 as a power wheelchair joystick handle to meet the inventor's comfort needs as a highly active power wheelchair user with no finger function. The ErgoJoystick can replace typical goal-post style joystick handles. People with arthritis, weak or impaired hand function, or individuals who fatigue easily will find the ergonomic design of this wheelchair joystick effective and comfortable.
To learn more about the ErgoJoystick and how you can be one of the first to try out this innovative powerwheelchair controller, contact Joe Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Aesthetics - a sleek, distinctive, and highly functional design with optional customization including text and graphics.
· Comfort and Alignment - the design offers a semi supinated wrist position and a fully supported thumb. Combined with low vertical height, the ErgoJoystick allows for a neutral wrist position. It is designed to be most comfortable when driving forward, reducing fatigue while driving long distances.
· Light-Weight design which minimizes unintentional handle movement.
· Various Sizes to accommodate different needs. Available in both left and right handed designs.